Murlo

Murlo is a DJ and producer from London / UK. He got my attention last year, when he was working and touring together with another favourite artist of mine, Deadboy. Over the last few weeks I really learned to appreciate Murlos output (I got hooked, actually) and created this list of youtube videos to share it with you.

What I like most about Murlo's tracks most is his taste in sounds - Clean, somewhat cold but used in a matter that is playful and inviting nonetheless. He's also a visual artist and is creating the quite enjoyable visuals for his videos himself. Give it a spin!


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

News

This is all photo now. For all other stuff visit my twitter at https://twitter.com/hyznth

Blogroll

tba.

About

Sending mixed messages since 2014. WE RAN OUT OF ANSWERS is the personal photo blog of Jacek Grzondziel, Hamburg, Germany.